Tomorrow, I’m heading to Hawaii for a little vacation and I’m soo excited! Currently, I’m trying to pack by laying out some favorite summer clothes on my bed. Note: this is not a helpful way to pack seeing as I’m just taking pictures of the pile instead of actually putting it in a suitcase.
So today’s Friday Love List will actually be a Friday Pack List just to help me figure out what I’m bringing. Coolio??
- Lots o’ bikinis. Right now, I’m really feeling the bandeau style tops so I can come home from vaca sans crazy tan lines.
- Shorts! I’m bringing rolled boyfriend shorts, cut-off denims, white denims, and high-waisted florals.
- Chambray shirts and a few tanks.
- A handful of dresses for nights’ out on the town.
- Sandals and Espadrilles. No heels, thank you.
- Sunscreen, hats, and more sunscreen. Maybe some surf spray for my hair.
- Game of Thrones book 1
That was actually quite helpful. Have a lovely, summer-filled weekend (woohoo for official summer status!!) and I’ll be back soon. xo!
I am going to the beach next month and I can’t wait. I have to tell myself not to go ahead and pack or all my clothes will be in a suitcase now! I just started reading Game of Thrones. It’s good so far! I hope you have an amazing time in Hawaii!
You are packed perfectly! Hawaii is a casual place. There are some opportunities to dress up more in Honolulu but the other islands are more boho chic.
What island are you headed to? If it’s Maui or Oahu (Honolulu), I can help you out with dining & other recommendations, just email me.
I hope you have a great vacation! Enjoy…
Tell me how Game of Thrones goes. I’m not sure if I want to get into it or not.
And… HAVE FUN!
Pingback: 9 Packing Light Tips That Will Help You To Save Time During Travels – HypeQuiva