For my last “10 Things” post, I’m going to share some random facts about me. I LOVE random facts about people so don’t forget to tell me all of yours!
- If I’m home, I watch Seinfeld every weeknight at 10:00 and 10:30 PM…even though I’ve seen every episode, it just never gets old.
- I’m allergic to Austria. I’ve never had allergy attacks as badly and intensely as when I was in Austria.
- Going to brunch is my absolute favorite thing to do.
- The smell of books is simply intoxicating. Hands down favorite smell.
- I know I’ve mentioned chocolate in 2 or 3 other “10 Things” posts but I ALWAYS have a stash of dark chocolate.
- I love black licorice, especially the Dutch version that’s double-salted. It’s called drop.
- I could watch the Jane Austen BBC films every single day and NEVER get bored of them.
- I love cherry blossom trees. When they’re in bloom, there’s nothing more beautiful.
- I spend way too much money on nail polish.
- I could spend entire days in Williams-Sonoma. It always smells like apple cider and has the most perfect kitchen supplies. When I’m there, I feel like I need everything in the whole store, from the kitchen towels to the silicone cupcake holders.
Ewe! Black licorice? I can’t look at you the same anymore.
1- I’ve always had an obsession with collecting things, ever since I was a child. As an adult I’ve now narrowed down my collections to bottles (perfume, mosaic, glass & of the non-beverage variety), books, & postcards.
2- I do not like papaya.
3- I have an unhealthy obsession with sea salt coffee/chocolates
4- I absolutely LOVE anything related to Jane Austen (books, movies, men ☺)
5- I love the smell of fresh laundry, lavender, & that smell right after it rains
6- I cannot stand watching people be rude/mean to the elderly…I literally become enraged
7- My favorite flowers are orchids & peonies
8- I have an aversion to buffets
9- Tea is a major food group in my diet
10-Travelling is one of my favorite things to do, but ironically I have a fear of flying, hah
1. My room and my bathroom are clean whenever I have a test because they are my outlet to delay studying.
2. I hate eating alone. I grew up with a big family and it sickens me to eat alone.
3. My bed needs to be made before I jump into it.
4. Only clean clothes touches my bed.
5. I look at finger nails and toe nails to determine the cleanliness of a person.
6. I love eating and I am obsessed with bread.
7. My planner equates to my journal. It has everything there.
8. I can watch Mulan everyday and not get sick of it… This was proven already. I believe I watched it 7 days in a row one time.
9. As much as I love my car Reggie, I hate cleaning his exterior because everytime I wash, it rains the next day. So, I only clean the interior and Dominic cleans the exterior once in a while (and I mean ONCE……… in a while).
10. I love looking at pictures, especially those of my family and friends who travel. I am a very busy person and since I can’t afford to travel, I feel like I am traveling when I get to see their pictures.