I am a HUGE fan of Etsy. I won’t lie, I’ve spent my fair share of consecutive hours perusing through seller after seller finding amazing creations, from vintage jewelry to handmade cards. I. Love. It. All. I’m constantly finding new sellers and items that I love but here are my top 10 Etsys that I simply cannot get enough of:
- www.etsy.com/shop/littleloveliesshop The Little Lovelies Shop is full of vintage rose earrings and pins. Adorable, cute, perfect. Enough said!
- www.etsy.com/shop/LemonLovesPaper Lemon Loves Paper is a great resource for fun and amazingly creative greeting cards. The “thank you” cards are my fave.
- www.etsy.com/shop/FreshyFig The Freshy Fig Etsy store is one of my all-time FAVORITES! I’ve never seen such cool and unique jewelry. You must peruse through all 180 items to get the full effect. Sarah, I want to get this one for you.
- www.etsy.com/shop/japonicas The beautiful vintage jewelry on this Etsy is very whimsical and feminine. J’adore this camera necklace.
- www.etsy.com/shop/seedknits The Seed Knits Etsy has the most gorgeous handmade knits. By now, we all know how much I love tube/cowl/circle scarves. One more couldn’t hurt, right?
- www.etsy.com/shop/waysideviolet Wayside Violet’s coffee “cozies” are a perfect alternative to paper sleeves. How innovative and eco-friendly!
- www.etsy.com/shop/TheLobsterPot Though there are quite a few “Keep Calm and Carry On” Etsy shops, I love The Lobster Pot‘s because of my not-so-mild obsession with cupcakes.
- www.etsy.com/shop/irenesuchocki This Etsy has beautiful and enchanting prints/photos/cards. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about these photos that I find to be so whimsical and lovely.
- www.etsy.com/shop/hellohandmadepaperie I’ve already introduced you to Hello Handmade Paperie in my Valentine’s Day post but they definitely belong on my top 10 fave Etsys as well. The Valentine letters that they’ve recently sold out of are my definition of a perfect gift. And the calligraphy is just stunning!
- www.etsy.com/shop/thecozyfarmhouse And of course my favorite Etsy is The Cozy Farmhouse! I introduced you to The Cozy Farmhouse awhile back as well. Ann-Marie’s creations are the perfect dose of feminine. I can’t get enough!
[Images via littleloveliesshop, LemonLovesPaper, FreshyFig, japonicas, seedknits, waysideviolet, TheLobsterPot, irenesuchocki, hellohandmadepaperie, thecozyfarmhouse]
I recently came across Michelle Roy Designs jewelry and ever since then, I can’t stop oogling over all the amazing baubles! Her designs are unique and fun and will add a perfect splash of color against any palette. I’m obsessed with all the turquoise, especially in her Mediterranean Dreams collection. Here are my favorite pieces from all of the various Michelle Roy collections:
Gold Necklace w/ Stones and Charms:
Gold Chain w/ Birch leaf:
Gold Necklace w/ turquoise pendant (IN LOVE!):
Coral Turquoise and Vermeil Beads Bracelet with Nugget:
Stretch Bracelets with Black Wood and Stones:
Wire Wrapped Rings from Assorted Stones:
Gold Flower Ring:
Long Gold Chain w/ Gold Disks:
Be sure to check out www.michelleroydesigns.com to see all of the amazing collections!
[Images via Michelle Roy Designs]
There is something boundlessly intriguing and mysterious about wearing a key around your neck. To each person, they symbolize something different. A key to your heart. A key to your lover’s heart. A key to your future. A key to your past. A key to an ancient portal if you’re extra special. You get the idea. In each case, the key has significance.
The Tiffany & Co. collection of Tiffany Keys (pictured) come in all different sizes and shapes but they all share one thing in common: they exude a sense of mystery. The antique-vintage vibe of these keys really enhance this intrigue as well. I am just so fascinated by them. Blair has been wearing them in several episodes of Gossip Girl and each time she has one on I think, Are they a gift from Chuck, perhaps? A key to her dorm room at NYU? A key to a secret society amongst the New York elite? Ah, I love a good mystery!
As a graduation gift this year, one of my aunts (and uncle & 2 cousins!) gave me aTiffany Key and told me it was the key to my future. Naturally, the necklace is very special to me now and I wear it all the time (hoping to find the right door to my future, no doubt). I absolutely adore these keys and now that I have one, I want at least 5 more.
[Image via Tiffany & Co.]