Happy Friday!! This week has seen a drastic change in Los Angeles weather. LOVING. IT. Cooler temps mean warmer clothes and layers, pumpkin-flavored desserts, scarves and oversized sweaters, seasonal soup recipes…I could go on and on! It’s my favorite time of the year so I’m enjoying every minute of it. Also, today is one of my best friends’ birthdays! Happy birthday Sarah Jayne, sending so much love all the way across the United States. In addition to Sarita’s birthday, here are a few things I’m loving this week:
- Can you believe the J. Crew discount right now?? 25% off orders of $150+ through Sunday. These kind of discounts come around once in a lifetime. I couldn’t be more excited!
- The newly launched Besotted Brand paper goods and stamps are as beautiful as they are chic. Can’t wait to add a few sweet things to my ever growing stationary collection.
- This chocolate chip cookie recipe (found on Cup of Jo) looks BEYOND delicious. Need to test drive them immediately.
- My love for delicate rings is as strong as ever and these Gabriela Artigas rings could not possibly be more gorgeous.
- This weekend, my cousin Kayla is teaching me how to knit. I’ve been dying to learn, but is knitting really hard?? I’ve literally never done it before so this will be a very new experience for me. Excited!
Have a wonderful & relaxing weekend, lovelies.
Firstly, I want to apologize for you having to stare at my weirdo face the whole week (from my last post). That must have been TMI. But lucky for all of us, I’ve replaced it with an oversized photo of my right hand. Why? Because I have a strange-looking thumb. No, but seriously, I actually want to discuss my obsession with thin gold rings. If I could wear one on every finger, I would.
Here are my favorites that I wear on a daily basis:
- Index finger: I found this gold band at the Renegade Craft Fair for $6. What. A. Steal.
- Middle finger: This one is my mumsies’ and I absolutely love the stone in the middle. It’s technically not a thin ring so I’m cheating a bit.
- Ring Finger: This heart ring from catbird is my absolute favorite and I never take it off (it’s from my man friend).
PS- my nail polish is Essie chinchilly. Essie can do no wrong. But enough about my hands. I wish these were my hands:
[Image via Garance Dore]
Ever since I saw this photo, I’ve wanted to have my own collection of staple gold rings. There’s something very elegant in it’s simplicity. I can’t tell if it’s because she moisturizes really well or if her thin gold bands border on perfection? And that Dior Oui ring? I’ve been eBay searching that thing for years now and have never been able to find it. It is the ultimate gold band. Until I do find it, here are some other thin rings currently tickling my fancy:
- Knotted Rush Ring, Bario-Neal, $154
- Very thin gold ring, Rare Device, $96
- Senna Round Ring, Bario-Neal
- Libra gold ring, Elephantine Etsy, $25
- Jennifer Meyer Thin Stackable Ring, Shopbop, $125